What will you need from us?


Knowledge Base / Agency FAQs / What will you need from us?

If you don’t have a contract agreement for us to sign, we can send you our UK Supplier Agreement to complete.

We will need a copy of the assignment schedule or confirmation in an email detailing the candidate’s start and end dates and rate of pay along with a copy of the Key Information Document (KID). If you don’t have a KID, a template is sent to you along with our compliance pack to complete.

We will also need to know if you have a self-billing agreement in place or if you require invoices from us, and if so, where to send them to with any deadlines to note.


Have a question you need answering?

If you need help with something not currently in our knowledge base, then please ask away in the form below…